Milestone Jun 20, 2018–Sep 12, 2018
🔖 Thalia Website v1.17
- Fix translation of 'successful' (!909) registrations i18n
- Fix 'registration' verbose name (!918) registrations i18n
- Fix email subject of renewal rejection mail (!911) registrations i18n
- Use correct english names of studies (and translate "Access the Sentry backend") (!892) i18n
- Fix some small bugs in translations (!861) i18n
- Make sure docblocks match specs (!901) documentation
- Change payment processing to use POST requests (!916) security registrations
- Change registrations processing to using POST (!915) registrations security
- Resolve "Fix names of categories of pushnotifications" (!860) push notifications
- Fix sorting of registration dates in event admin (!854) events
- Allow accessing documents from admin pages (!841) documents
- Add direct link to payment from registrations model admins (!917) registrations payments
- Add LectureYear filter to EventAdmin (!853) events
- Resolve "Automatic generation of board email addresses" (!844) mailinglists
- Scheduled notifications for events (!831, !847, !846) push notifications
- Change lunch break times in registrations emails (!914) registrations
- Switch to Python 3.6 as runtime python (!908) server
- Uncapitalize two translations for registrations (!904) i18n registrations
- Replace 'sponsor' with 'partner' (!903) push notifications members partners registrations
- Add documentation to membership emails (!900) documentation members
- Only sphinx in production entrypoint (!894) server
- Remove django-slack dependency (!889) ~code
- Use pipenv instead of requirements.txt (!879, !910, !905, !876) ~"code"
- No linenos in po (!859) ~"code"
- Get CELERY_BROKER_URL from env vars as a whole (!852) server
- Validate docker-compose.yml (!851) ~"code"
- Docker compose update (!850) ~"code"
- Check validity of email addresses in members emails (!913) members
- Rename the notification category for partners (!912) push notifications
Things to do after release: update https://gitlab.science.ru.nl/thalia/concrexit/wikis/instructions/Board-change procedure.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)